RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Unreality of this evening surprises life's meaning and existence.
There are no words or magic solutions to fix a misplaced being
through the years.
Alive, yet downcast throughout empty years on earth.
Stories left untold by parents and grandparents, never able to
be finished because we have not had their experiences.
Our children will also find this same dilemma when we are gone
Is this why we are always searching for meaning in our lives
and never finding any?
Is the reason for our mere existence - that of death?
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Untold Stories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- you know who you are, Clara Keiper