reach your hands up to the sky,
reach high but don't look down,
hold strong to what you got,
don't let anyone take it away,
be kind but also strong,
believe in yourself,
don't let others hold you down,
don't believe all the things others say,
be strong and keep holding on to ur dreams.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Untitled 4 by Breanna Elwin )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown