Pain and dispair,
I wear it like a veil,
the torture and screaming,
is all I hear in this nightmare,
its like a drug,
that doesnt go away,
this nightmare is my life,
this nightmare is my up bringing.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Untitled 2 by Breanna Elwin )
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate