From many tables they return today
Where suits of two in red and two in black
Did joust, in teams of two: strategic play
And formal ruling proof against attack.
No charge has yet been formulated for
A criminal case which will test legal brains;
That notwithstanding, many teams of four
Delivered judgement yesterday, it seems.
It is at times like this my confidence
Of legal process within criminal courts
Is quite unshaken by the incidence
Of such conclusions or unfounded thoughts.
My own career perspective never fails
To keep opinion always on the rails.
Eric Bult's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Untimely Finding by Eric Bult )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Love is far more than just lust or desir.., Gert Strydom
- Lie To Me, Rouren Torres
- The Fight, Robert Melliard
- Paying Taxes, Randy McClave
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary
- I Knew What You Knew, Vera Sidhwa
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister