Until We Parted
Never saw the fields of tulips
never heard a skylark sing
never saw a sea so tranquil
until I wore your wedding ring.
Never saw a band of angels
never heard a nightingale
never heard a string concerto
until I wore a wedding veil.
Never felt so lost and lonely
never felt so down at heart
never felt the pangs of jealousy
until the day we had to part.
Joyce Hemsley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Until We Parted by Joyce Hemsley )
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai