Until Death, My Love
A day will come where we are not together,
A love for one but not for another,
the passage will come Dust lifts the sky,
just another day in the pastors eye.
the present is here and you are to,
my life is complete i adore this view,
you and me so many skies of blue,
always remember that i love you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Until Death, My Love by Dan Hamilton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry