RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Ideas falling, dropping like lead upon my brow, untamed,
blindly careening down channels, left behind.
Screening waves of lightened wisdom, rolled along in
aging wheelchairs of past indignities.
Untouched sadness hidden behind straight-backed chairs,
Unqualified on recent developments, unchartered steps of
Speaking indecisively of thought processes, stranded in
lamps of light beyond.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Untamed Ideas by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak