Little King of Sorrows
There once was a man in the city,
many did say he was witty,
forced to leave home,
packed his pen and his comb,
never asking of none for their pity.
There are poems under construction,
Unfinished due to destruction,
not much time for them now,
but when life will allow,
I'll resume if I find some instruction.
© 2013 L.K.Sorrows
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unstable Limmerick by Little King of Sorrows )
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon