She said she'd think of giving taste,
Yet only found myself in dreams—
Apparently too chaste a case
To satisfy her being's needs.
She told this story angrily,
Like I deserved definite blame
For her imagination enduring
Unpleasing, comic tease in shame.
My bad, yes ma’am, find fault in me,
Since I was there to touch
That precious vault incredibly—
Not merely feel it mush.
You poms could view my best,
Or close to it, I bet.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unsatisfactory Dreaming by Edwin Cordero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ku mund ta gjej demonin e arsyes? ....., skender iljaz braka
- Music is a miracle..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Irresistible Sweetness, kayanja isaac
- Not a journey by train, Stephen Brian Brady
- आंखौ दाबावदे सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- No Choice, Elia Michael
- Bury My Unwillingness, Margaret Alice Second
- An advice, Somanathan Iyer
- Too long, too short, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Its been four months now, Vangile Mtyali