She said she'd think of giving taste,
Yet only found myself in dreams—
Apparently too chaste a case
To satisfy her being's needs.
She told this story angrily,
Like I deserved definite blame
For her imagination enduring
Unpleasing, comic tease in shame.
My bad, yes ma’am, find fault in me,
Since I was there to touch
That precious vault incredibly—
Not merely feel it mush.
You poms could view my best,
Or close to it, I bet.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unsatisfactory Dreaming by Edwin Cordero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...
- Lee F. Majors, Richard Thripp
- All Dogs Go 2 Heaven, Richard Flappa