Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
Unrest Soul: Sin in Gene
My ancestor's gene is bad,
O what a sin
Committed, I inherited,
Running after them,
With the sense of music and ear,
Same evil I do.
Doctrines expect good in me,
O what a task
Failed, not my making; why trait?
Like computer to instructions,
Same evil they did.
Give everyman a different trait,
O hear me lord
Surely, like thumb-print
If I sin,
A different evil I do.
Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unrest Soul: Sin in Gene by Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman
- My life, Abekah Emmanuel