Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
Unrest Soul: Rebirth
Existence is an impossible phenomenon
So if you exist, nothing is impossible.
I often peep through my window
Before I sleep and the roofs I see
Gets replaced and changed each time I wake.
Starring at the streets, I see
A wonderful world on mans drawing board
Sufficient unto the day, my eyes can't say
For man has spectacularly made hay
That mother nature should be proud to say
Her dusty earth may wish to pay.
Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unrest Soul: Rebirth by Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz