It's not in my nature to be such a hater,
I hold a lot back,
Hold a lot in.
So many keep trying to get in,
Trying to know me,
But I'm a mystery that keeps going unsolved.
One day I'm going to burst,
Going to break,
Then you'll see a side of me the world just doesn't now.
I'm not meant to be so cruel,
But if you don't change,
Cruel is all you will get.
Casandra Vice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unnatural by Casandra Vice )
- The ones we Love, Leroy Numa
- Unriven, Saiom Shriver
- Mid-City's Nursery Rhyme, James B. Earley
- Mum's Birthday, Raghda Ashraf Soliman
- Limerick-14, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- When My Ship Comes In, Mawunyo Adjei
- With elegant grace she overflowed, Erato
- My Words, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Sealed, Valerie Dohren
- Enamored Love, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)