It's not in my nature to be such a hater,
I hold a lot back,
Hold a lot in.
So many keep trying to get in,
Trying to know me,
But I'm a mystery that keeps going unsolved.
One day I'm going to burst,
Going to break,
Then you'll see a side of me the world just doesn't now.
I'm not meant to be so cruel,
But if you don't change,
Cruel is all you will get.
Casandra Vice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unnatural by Casandra Vice )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Sleigh Ride, Peter E. Evans
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou