Unlock The Lock!
Deep down the oceans
Far across the sea
High above the mountains
Far across the sky
Beyond the horizon of twinkling stars
A beautiful message touched my soul.
Neither the wind carried it
Nor the words whispered it
Nor the rivulets carried it.
Golden message touched my heart
From an invisible person
Through an unknown source
It directly came from a heart!
Surprisingly it touched my heart!
Message were filled with warmthness..
Carefully the message was wrapped in rays of sunlight.
The beautiful rainbow gave a touch of glow.
The fragrance of jasmine touched its core.
But I couldn't open it's secret coded lock.
I tried desperately to open it.
To my utter surprise another message followed.
The key to open the lock.
Unfortunately, I couldn't open it.
I felt the message reached my wrong hands.
Now left with no choice
I just made a paper boat and kept the treasure box
And left it on sea and came back.
It surprised me again
A beautiful dove dropped the box and flew away.
Now, I went to forest and kept the box safely in the wood peckers nest.
Before I reached home
I saw it in my pillow.
I felt the message was following me everywhere
From day and night to wherever I go.
I couldn't understand why this happened?
Why I am afraid to grasp the fact which the message want to tell?
Is it I don't want to catch its meaning?
Is it I don't have confidence on self?
Will I loose my way after unlocking it?
Was the message strange or came from a strange heart unknown?
Is it I am too rigid to accept any change?
Before decoding the secret lock
I was flooded with many questions
This is the main reason,
I couldn't open it as it clearly mentioned keep the mind pure before opening it!
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unlock The Lock! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Soul Sighter, michael walkerjohn
- I Don't Want To Be but I want to., Menkato Awomi
- Treasure Island, Akhtar Jawad
- I Love You- -II, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Burkhawalli, Tumhe Kis Karke Paya Ki Tum.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Do Not Forget, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Bade Miyan, Cchote Miyan Aur Bukhawalli, Bijay Kant Dubey
- z, Vera Sidhwa
- (A) Bio-Environ-P0em, Nyein Way
- Fobbed Off, Diane Hine
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Problematic!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)