Unknown To Be Known
Joy entered whiles pain knocked,
Peace ruled as shame bowed,
Rejoicing in the heart was the
rest found in the bosom where he lived,
Pleasantries of the aged grows
in the dark so cold in an ice age.
The glimpsing desire of the young flows
in the light so hot in the sun's ray.
Regardless the state of his delusive mind;
his heart healed the scars of fear.
Uncertain in his ways but determined to
break the wall of limitation at a distance.
Incest he might be known,
Prejudice he could be called
but greatly he will be remembered;
that was the state of his heart.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unknown To Be Known by Siegfried OheneSidza )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flowes Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri