Unknown To Be Known
Joy entered whiles pain knocked,
Peace ruled as shame bowed,
Rejoicing in the heart was the
rest found in the bosom where he lived,
Pleasantries of the aged grows
in the dark so cold in an ice age.
The glimpsing desire of the young flows
in the light so hot in the sun's ray.
Regardless the state of his delusive mind;
his heart healed the scars of fear.
Uncertain in his ways but determined to
break the wall of limitation at a distance.
Incest he might be known,
Prejudice he could be called
but greatly he will be remembered;
that was the state of his heart.
Siegfried OheneSidza's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unknown To Be Known by Siegfried OheneSidza )
- If ever I know, hasmukh amathalal
- Locked, The Princess is
- Simple enough, hasmukh amathalal
- What is the End of Sufferingf? When? ?, Mr. Nobody
- Coin, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Peripeteia Personified, michael walkerjohn
- After long, tedious work..., Lev Brekhman
- Satisfection, Tadasha Tripathy
- Decline and fall, Lev Brekhman
- Happiness, Lev Brekhman
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)