Breath's tender touch -
Melody awakening event
From the woodwind instrument
To deepen the earth's spirit.
Raindrop's tender touch -
Fragrance airing instant
For the juiceless soil
To give thanks to the sky.
Lotus's tender touch -
Divinely posing spot
For the green pond
To reflect the temple's flavour.
Wave's tender touch -
Joy seeking thrill
From the sea-coast,
For all the mortals.
Nestling's tender touch -
Agony winging moment
For an elderly bedfast soul
Waiting for the divinity's song.
Baby's tender touch -
Mind tranquilizing music
For the mother recuperating
Ramesh Anand's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Universal Touch by Ramesh Anand )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue
- An Interesting Breed They Are, Monk E. Biz
- Revolution Brings Salvation, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal
- A Visit to the Unique Place, rohan bendre
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray