Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Unity Of Unified Purpose
Applicable dreams enacted, invigorated, possess
power to shift, alter, an individualized cosmology.
Conceived laws of known universe ordered
to create a unified theory humanized whole.
Metaphysics altered to create engender
more peaceful global causality solutions
as relationships between vibrant universe
and human mind are positively altered.
Unity of Unified Purpose
is a journey of purpose.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This split image was written on March the 25th 2010.
Comments about this poem (Unity Of Unified Purpose by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
- Limerick-1(GIRL-FRIEND OR GRANNY), Saheb Mohapatra
- Question Of Faith, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- So Into Grief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What's The Use?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Little Taquerias, Gouda Moon
- She's a Taxicab, Gouda Moon
- Fire-Flies, Saheb Mohapatra
- honneur, xxx xxx
- Take a bit less, gajanan mishra
- Right To Die, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Friendship, Sumita Datta
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)