O my Master!
I am breaking rank,
with space and cosmos.
The scorched earth
wants another moon,
The blue abyss
invites for a final plunge.
I may find my stars.
O my pain!
give me more needles
On a platter
you carry the severed title
of my poem.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unheading by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK