an orange I think of
you all time.
Walking in ruins
I pick up peonies
in grass, for you.
call for a knife in night.
It was full moon.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (UNFAILING by Satish Verma )
Did you read them?
- Walking Into The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pillow of the night, Emmanuel George Cefai
- O to be haunted!, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Trembling glow-worm, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Magic word!, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Haunting lines, Emmanuel George Cefai
- High, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Increasing distances, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Man of Snow, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Carrying On, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Wall, Robert Browning
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)