Lawrence S. Pertillar
Every note and placement,
Where they are heard...
Is given specific meaning,
With an applied definition.
The structure and rhythm given,
Has to be felt as customized...
For the one perceiving what is done,
Comes to them as personalized.
And whether accepted,
To have no depth expressed...
One suddenly begins a journey,
Unlike any other and unexpected.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unexpected by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
Did you read them?
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI