People often consider life after life.
Maybe because they think there was no life before life
Or maybe they don't care about the life before life.
Yet if there were life before life, it's quite logical
There must be life after life;
If we were here before we were born,
We will be here after we are dead,
But if there was no individuality before,
Why would it exist afterwards?
It seems that this problem is not one of life
Or death, but an issue of ego
Which doesn't accept disappearance
Of individuality in the sea or the disappearance
Of unending life, of all in all.
Dejan Stojanovic's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unending Life by Dejan Stojanovic )
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck