People often consider life after life.
Maybe because they think there was no life before life
Or maybe they don't care about the life before life.
Yet if there were life before life, it's quite logical
There must be life after life;
If we were here before we were born,
We will be here after we are dead,
But if there was no individuality before,
Why would it exist afterwards?
It seems that this problem is not one of life
Or death, but an issue of ego
Which doesn't accept disappearance
Of individuality in the sea or the disappearance
Of unending life, of all in all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unending Life by Dejan Stojanovic )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let's Climb A Mountain, Ronald Chapman