Shifting tunnels of facelessness
Curve through mottled landscapes.
Discolouration of winter
Brings shape to smiles of grey.
Relish heavenly tears onset
By years of laboured languish.
Haunted thoughts cast with downturned eyes,
Discontent seeps into the marrow of hope.
One touch of flesh breaks a hidden code,
But the fingers of frost hold fast.
Relinquished vanity of vanished delight
Breaks bonds of careworn years.
Reach for extremity and grasp
The still diminishing light
Entwined by forlorn shadows of insincerity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Underground, overground by Lydia Martin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra