Should I step forward,
Or do I go backward.
Do I walk left,
Or should I walk right.
I didn't know whether it day,
Or did it turn night.
My indecision was messing with me.
Should I write a paper,
Or should I read it?
Should I run fast,
Or take a long rest?
My indecision messed me up.
But the border between,
Forward and back,
The left and the right,
The day and the night,
Left me undecided,
About how to live my day.
For this I had to pay,
A cost because.
My indecision is messing me up.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Undecided by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Anchor Your Stained Glass Shadows In The.., mary douglas
- Over a bug;, george albot
- On Her Wintry Planet, At The Close Of Day, mary douglas
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai