Should I step forward,
Or do I go backward.
Do I walk left,
Or should I walk right.
I didn't know whether it day,
Or did it turn night.
My indecision was messing with me.
Should I write a paper,
Or should I read it?
Should I run fast,
Or take a long rest?
My indecision messed me up.
But the border between,
Forward and back,
The left and the right,
The day and the night,
Left me undecided,
About how to live my day.
For this I had to pay,
A cost because.
My indecision is messing me up.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Undecided by Vera Sidhwa )
- We All Feel Better In The Dark, Michael McParland
- Freeing Up Space, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Our Two souls connected in that moment s.., Erato
- Faithful, Forgiving & Kind., Tom Zart
- A Striking Woman, Naveed Akram
- A bird on the roof, Slim Jay
- It's Every thing, Cee Bea
- A good teacher, Slim Jay
- The Constant., Tony Adah
- The Enemy Behind Me, Slim Jay
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)