Should I step forward,
Or do I go backward.
Do I walk left,
Or should I walk right.
I didn't know whether it day,
Or did it turn night.
My indecision was messing with me.
Should I write a paper,
Or should I read it?
Should I run fast,
Or take a long rest?
My indecision messed me up.
But the border between,
Forward and back,
The left and the right,
The day and the night,
Left me undecided,
About how to live my day.
For this I had to pay,
A cost because.
My indecision is messing me up.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Undecided by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Confirmation, Yuliy Valenko
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki