Uncle Iroh format examination (my form)
Happy birthday my love,
If only I could have saved you
Lavendering priestess come home to me!
Oh lustrous black shadow come home to me!
I love thee, sweet sweet Bristy
Oh! My gracious loving vampress; Come fly home to........me..............
Daegonius Bonapartea's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Uncle Iroh format examination (my form) by Daegonius Bonapartea )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson
- Desert-haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- just searching..: -(, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Blame and aspersion are established on t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Heat of the Moment, Hannah Bryson Price
- Small Men & Small Hearts As Contemporary.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Genocide, Nassy Fesharaki