The newly, betrothed
Wanted only, to sit with me.
So there must be alarm bells
Of real, “uncertainty”,
Ringing… inside needlessly.
I’m not your agent nor am I
Your “Fēn shǒu dài lǐ”
I said to her you’ve lied…
You’re not really, ready
For these wedding bells…
I said to her your future
Its all smoke and mirrors?
And then on a natural impulse,
I stroked the lower Parts
Of her naked back.
It’s now she swoons like a swan,
Head and nape with eyes agape
Two hours later on… I’m leaving…
She begs me not to leave her…
Such is the “Love”, she's forgotten?
In her growing- “uncertainty”…
fēn shǒu dài lǐ
Breaking agents, based on the identity of an agent, the agent side (for some reason you want and spouses, lovers break up, but do not have the heart to personally announce their relationship to the other end of the person) to the other party that broke up the middleman, thus avoiding direct harm to each other more easily accepted. And this nominee would like to request a fee for the party, and this way is breaking agents
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (“Uncertainty” by Mark Heathcote )
- In Fantasia, Harry Freeman
- Its 3: 00 A.M, Ajay Vyas
- No Love Lost For My Questioning Love, Sfisesihle Nxumalo
- God's Kind Of Poetry, Brian Johnston
- earthenware are you?, Mandolyn ...
- light bulbs flicker for a reason, Mandolyn ...
- Through A Puppet's Eyes, Dilantha Gunawardana
- soon., Mandolyn ...
- Dragon King Daughter, Tim caffery
- LONE LADY, vidyut chakraborty
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Dream Keeper, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)