Uncertain –A Certain
O my pearl! Why ye keepeth the dew?
Through you I see the beautiful world
How can I see? It is totally blurred
My thought! Fetch some lovely dream to face
That must kindle a spark within my darkness,
My torn dream that must sew!
Stars and Heaven with bright dark canopy!
Laugh not on me, it’s a childish mirth
I know, it is known to me since my birth.
And moon! Like a highwayman, you mislead
Stop mesmerizing me, not a warn but a plead
Don’t make Love a word of deceit, a Sham
Spark of sun alone will kill you all
My fate! You must remove the curtain,
Wanted to make uncertain –a certain
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Uncertain –A Certain by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson
- Desert-haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal