You are the ultimate doer of everything
You are also directly responsible for everything
Nothing can take place without your sanctions, my dear
You are the supreme authority of all living and non-livings .
I know You perfectly well my dear on the strength of
My austerity cleanliness mercy and truthfulness and
I know all these are Your qualities but now I am weak
Due to lust for woman, corruption, pride and intoxication.
O my dear, Help me and show me right path of emancipation
From this irreligiosities, bribery nepotism and un-hygiene situation.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Ultimate doer by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -46, Ronjoy Brahma
- She brings me the greatest kind of delig.., Gert Strydom
- Metallurgy, Gert Strydom
- Stolen Heart, Seyi Rufus Oluwadare