You are the ultimate doer of everything
You are also directly responsible for everything
Nothing can take place without your sanctions, my dear
You are the supreme authority of all living and non-livings .
I know You perfectly well my dear on the strength of
My austerity cleanliness mercy and truthfulness and
I know all these are Your qualities but now I am weak
Due to lust for woman, corruption, pride and intoxication.
O my dear, Help me and show me right path of emancipation
From this irreligiosities, bribery nepotism and un-hygiene situation.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Ultimate doer by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
- Destroy hunger, gajanan mishra
- Treachery is a Treacherous' Red, Aftab Alam
- I'll Be There, Brandon Ezzard
- DESIRES, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Vast open, hasmukh amathalal
- He Is My Default, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)