Jacob Okhuelegbe Ukokobili
Uayemen (my safe heaven)
Purest of God's divine creation
Unblemished piece of art at completion
Immaculate and spotless in vision.
My knees kiss the earth at sight of your beauty
Lost in paradise of God's artistry
And puzzled at the ornament of His work.
Quickly your feet i behold
An amazing angel of God
For such i have seen not.
Your eyes like crystal candles
Shines in the castles of heaven
And kingdoms of the earth it brightens.
Swaddled in dazzling purple robe
Am enchanted by ur fragrant rose smell
And astound by your solicitous smile.
Of words i have fallen short
At the tone of the baroque melody
Rendered by host of angels.
With curiosity i listen
As your voice pierce my hrt
Like music of the night.
In stream of love i drown suddenly
Sink in ship of happiness completely
My heart i surrender fondly.
My heart is fragile n dainty
Open not in my heart the vale of tears
For my safe heaven i have found.
Copyright © 2013 The Black Poet.
Jacob Okhuelegbe Ukokobili's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Uayemen (my safe heaven) by Jacob Okhuelegbe Ukokobili )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When I Cut Your lawn, Malcolm Brown
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- sO u wannabe a hOLY cOw, bOy, sEaN nOrTh
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair