Jacob Okhuelegbe Ukokobili
Uayemen (my safe heaven)
Purest of God's divine creation
Unblemished piece of art at completion
Immaculate and spotless in vision.
My knees kiss the earth at sight of your beauty
Lost in paradise of God's artistry
And puzzled at the ornament of His work.
Quickly your feet i behold
An amazing angel of God
For such i have seen not.
Your eyes like crystal candles
Shines in the castles of heaven
And kingdoms of the earth it brightens.
Swaddled in dazzling purple robe
Am enchanted by ur fragrant rose smell
And astound by your solicitous smile.
Of words i have fallen short
At the tone of the baroque melody
Rendered by host of angels.
With curiosity i listen
As your voice pierce my hrt
Like music of the night.
In stream of love i drown suddenly
Sink in ship of happiness completely
My heart i surrender fondly.
My heart is fragile n dainty
Open not in my heart the vale of tears
For my safe heaven i have found.
Copyright © 2013 The Black Poet.
Jacob Okhuelegbe Ukokobili's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Uayemen (my safe heaven) by Jacob Okhuelegbe Ukokobili )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- The Fragrance Of Knowledge, Edward Kofi Louis
- When you look at me, The Princess
- Regularly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Abominable, Edward Kofi Louis
- Kicking The Down And Out, Terence G. Craddock
- Wau Bulan Wau Bintang, Ismim Putera
- A Planet Of The Step-Mother, Muhammad Shanazar
- A Message Of Peace, Muhammad Shanazar
- Innocence, Muhammad Shanazar
- To Unite All, Edward Kofi Louis