>>>>>' U' And 'I''
‘’I ‘’ is the ego
The most complicated thing in life
Handle it with much care
The source of anger
The creator of ‘’sin’’
And the problem maker
When ‘’I ‘’ is put between
‘’s’’ and ‘’n’’.
Replace ‘’I ‘’ with ‘’u’’
And see with wonder
How the culprit turns into a ‘sun’
Guiding you and providing light on the path
You wish to tread upon.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (>>>>>' U' And 'I'' by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- Holding on to a love, Jamie Fox
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- An Emotional Story I Couldn't Tell, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi