>>>>>' U' And 'I''
‘’I ‘’ is the ego
The most complicated thing in life
Handle it with much care
The source of anger
The creator of ‘’sin’’
And the problem maker
When ‘’I ‘’ is put between
‘’s’’ and ‘’n’’.
Replace ‘’I ‘’ with ‘’u’’
And see with wonder
How the culprit turns into a ‘sun’
Guiding you and providing light on the path
You wish to tread upon.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (>>>>>' U' And 'I'' by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Nile, Ruth Whitman
- Beautiful Hitchhiker, Ronald Chapman
- She Walks, Aparna Chatterjee
- Rain, Ronald Chapman
- A BIG LIAR, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grandma's Garden, Ronald Chapman
- Poems In Blank Verse, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..
- My Angel, Ronald Chapman
- Why Have YOU Awoken Me?, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..
- Love, Tony Adah