>>>>>' U' And 'I''
‘’I ‘’ is the ego
The most complicated thing in life
Handle it with much care
The source of anger
The creator of ‘’sin’’
And the problem maker
When ‘’I ‘’ is put between
‘’s’’ and ‘’n’’.
Replace ‘’I ‘’ with ‘’u’’
And see with wonder
How the culprit turns into a ‘sun’
Guiding you and providing light on the path
You wish to tread upon.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (>>>>>' U' And 'I'' by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Being lonely, Nitin Mukesh
- My Heart seems to be A Stepping Stone, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- The Tears In Your Eyes, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Inside My Heart is Dying, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Raksha Bandhan, Aryaman Kakkar
- Poem is my bag, Aftab Alam
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam