>>>>>' U' And 'I''
‘’I ‘’ is the ego
The most complicated thing in life
Handle it with much care
The source of anger
The creator of ‘’sin’’
And the problem maker
When ‘’I ‘’ is put between
‘’s’’ and ‘’n’’.
Replace ‘’I ‘’ with ‘’u’’
And see with wonder
How the culprit turns into a ‘sun’
Guiding you and providing light on the path
You wish to tread upon.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (>>>>>' U' And 'I'' by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid