Two Sticks On The Street
The way I look to you
Is the way we see each
One and the other like a
Bowl of peas, you and me.
Then there is your funny smile
The show of bleached teeth and
The cackling of your coarse voice
Like a tickled horse, but worse.
I do not know how it
Happened so. Like a shot of
Vodka. Or when cubes fall in
Place. Adjusted, the way they should.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two Sticks On The Street by Ahou Koutchess )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Night, Apurva Prabhudesai
- MOTHER EARTH SANCTUARY CAFÉ, Suzae Chevalier
- Blazing Temples, Buxton Shippy
- Why Haven't You Spoken Yet, Jake?, Maung Khett Seinn
- snow person, lee fones
- Hanging above the blue, Janet Armstrong
- Truth in Prose, Patrick van der Loos
- Mindless Muddle, alex sarich
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL