Two Sticks On The Street
The way I look to you
Is the way we see each
One and the other like a
Bowl of peas, you and me.
Then there is your funny smile
The show of bleached teeth and
The cackling of your coarse voice
Like a tickled horse, but worse.
I do not know how it
Happened so. Like a shot of
Vodka. Or when cubes fall in
Place. Adjusted, the way they should.
Ahou Koutchess's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two Sticks On The Street by Ahou Koutchess )
- We've Got to Tear These Fences Down Yeah!, David Clinch
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
- The Survivor, Annalee Hopkins Somerville
- Who Are You, Tone Lyriker
- Rossette, Naveed Khalid
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)