Two breaths of Hellfire
HellFire complained ' O my Lord!
my different parts eat up each other. '
So it was allowed two breaths,
one in winter and one in summer.
So when you feel biting cold in winter
or in summer when you prespire.
Remember merciful God has allowed
two breaths to blazing hellfire.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two breaths of Hellfire by Md. Asadullah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To My Son, Robert Leary
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock