Twenty New Little Angels
Twenty sweet children
Age six and age seven
Have arisen to God
And now live in Heaven.
He'll watch over, protect them
He'll rock them to sleep
He'll comfort and love them
Til their parents they meet.
We have to believe that
They're safe where they are
That they're happy and laughing
Even though they're so far.
Their lives were so precious
So short yet so dear
But now they're with Jesus
And they've no more to fear.
Those twenty small souls
Are now Angels above
Twelve girls and eight boys
Who'll be always remembered
And forever be loved.
Colleen Courtney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Twenty New Little Angels by Colleen Courtney )
Did you read them?
- A Raven's Musings, Patty van Delft
- Broken images of our life صور حياتنا الم.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Whisperings, Patty van Delft
- That Second Hand Music, Richard Provencher
- Seven That Second Hand Music (c) 2014, Richard Provencher
- keep slate clean, hasmukh amathalal
- The Holy Cross of Jesus Christ, Dr John Celes
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.31, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.30, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.29, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 01 And That's How It Is, Shaun Shane
- 02 tired of thought, Shaun Shane
- 03 a love who's just like me, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)