Turtlely - Lincoln Park Zoo
A turtle met a turtle at
Crosspaths at Lincoln Park Zoo.
Who had the right of way and that
Became the question - what to do?
One turtle was small, one was big.
The big one stopped and blocked the way
To force the small to zag and zig.
The small decided two could play.
And so the small climbed on the shell
Of the big, and pounded across,
Leaving the big turtle to dwell
On being big does not mean boss.
And both would remember it all,
Cuz both do have turtle recall.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Turtlely - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- First meeting, Kristopher DeLander
- Hope, Kristopher DeLander
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz
- Home, Kindred velarde
- Why? Why? Why?, Praghyanjali Pal
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen