Turn My Way
Throw a smile at me
I'll be blessed for life.
I keep knocking at your door
May be you are in deep sleep.
Please turn my way once
I like to store that image.
I notice you like to read
I'll learn how to write a poem.
You live in your own world
I seem to be lost in yours.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Turn My Way by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- The Mild Tiger and the Wild Men, rajendran muthiah
- The Sun, Tushar Ray
- Spirituality: Mother of All Sciences, Tushar Ray
- KP I Need You, Michael McParland
- The man who killed Jesus, Sir Toby Moses
- Poppy, Hazel Connelly
- When Owls Do Cry, Poetic Lilly Emery
- Beautiful Sunset, John F. McCullagh
- Dull glory, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- The Blue of His Face, Marieta Maglas
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)