delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
***turkey in the strawberries
living in reverence...with a degree of vigor...
a splish, if not a splash...
counting and recounting,
for the highest grown fruit,
while the lower
are freed of the branch
of a lip
or a whisker...
being braided, encroached
with falsified modesties...
...as yet, haven't forgotten
to water the plimsolls...collect the roughage...pander to the compost...
ambroseate and refill the grail....
delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (***turkey in the strawberries by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it......... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai
- how to remember me, chip reed
- The Man Who Died, Lawrence Beck
- The Cantos, Nassy Fesharaki