delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........
***turkey in the strawberries
living in reverence...with a degree of vigor...
a splish, if not a splash...
counting and recounting,
for the highest grown fruit,
while the lower
are freed of the branch
of a lip
or a whisker...
being braided, encroached
with falsified modesties...
...as yet, haven't forgotten
to water the plimsolls...collect the roughage...pander to the compost...
ambroseate and refill the grail....
delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it.........'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (***turkey in the strawberries by delilah contrapunctal.... yes, that's how I intended to spell it......... )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)