LOL, hur i am waisting
mai tyme useing a device
tht wuz once used
2 call 'nd say 'Hello'
i lyk useing
i have been given
a priviledge tht
i take 4 granted
i dun care
'bout mai grades
i tried my best
made da effert
2 show up
Ten years later,
they find themselves
the job interviews.
I did nothing wrong,
I believe it went well.
All I said at the end
Unintelligible Susurration's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
With this in mind, I produced this poem. Basically what this poem tells is of a person who would text like shown in the first three stanzas. When they find themselves looking for jobs, they do not understand that because they did not use their writing skills correctly in the past, they cannot pursue a career for having these intolerable skills.
Comments about this poem (TTYL by Unintelligible Susurration )
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Lucy Gray, or Solitude, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- A Well-Worn Story, Dorothy Parker
Poem of the Day
- Goodnight Sweet Love 3, Michael P. McParland
- Undercurrent, Asma Riaz Khan
- Ballade [The goat scratches so much it c.., François Villon
- Love Note 6, Michael P. McParland
- Sending Words about Overnight in Fishing.., Luo Zhihai
- Give me 'all of you', Juwon Daniel
- Leprosy eradication., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beyond The Dotted Lines, Asma Riaz Khan
- if I die young, Juwon Daniel
- Story of snow., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..