Truth is Never Defeated
There is one thing that always haunted me
Through my perception I clearly can see
The greatest victory of ours to defeat truth
And Lo! Truth is never, never, ever defeated,
Love the truth is also defeated by lusty-crusty
Either by men or women with the words rusty
Love you-love you, so much O darling hefty lefty
When time flew, they blew, the filthy dusty
Formal love and laugh and smile flying high
Relation for name and fame is future sigh
Holy imitation by the evil attitude, nude
Society hugged and lust tugged, life so rude
Gratitude to self judgment, a victory fetched.
Monotonous aimless vagabond of the thatched
Roof is far better than the blind victor of palace.
Evil always tortured me, O my ugly lovely solace.
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truth is Never Defeated by Aftab Alam )
Did you read them?
- Paces, Neil Kennett
- ህድደን ዎርድስ - Hidden Words, Is It Poetry
- The blind man., richard harris
- Unbearably, Lilly Emery
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan