Bart Van Berkel
I spoke you once
You cost me dear
I loved you once
But now all I do you is fear
It is not that you are no longer crystall clear or speak for yourself,
So much as that the crystalls are becoming unclear and your word is of no help.
They call you the truth,
But I stopped calling you at all.
I don't believe you ever existed,
And so existence is a free for all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truth by Bart Van Berkel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo