Truly Love Is Blind
Love is blind
As love just knows how to feel
It cannot actually see who you are in love with?
Since, love just happens to be
We love someone who appears as caring to us
Then we just begin to be in love
No questions asked about it.
Simply it happens to be
As that is the way we are
We do not think and just feel through emotions.
In my view if you use your brain in love then it will never allow
Never allow you to love truly
It is heart, your heart needs to feel something special for that special someone
Then, love just is
It starts to make you feel things, never felt before
For that one and really special person
Love starts to be as love is blind, truly blind.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truly Love Is Blind by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
- City Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Everything is Measured, Aftab Alam
- Butterfly of joy, Aftab Alam
- Chords Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1915 - 2000)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)