Truly Love Is Blind
Love is blind
As love just knows how to feel
It cannot actually see who you are in love with?
Since, love just happens to be
We love someone who appears as caring to us
Then we just begin to be in love
No questions asked about it.
Simply it happens to be
As that is the way we are
We do not think and just feel through emotions.
In my view if you use your brain in love then it will never allow
Never allow you to love truly
It is heart, your heart needs to feel something special for that special someone
Then, love just is
It starts to make you feel things, never felt before
For that one and really special person
Love starts to be as love is blind, truly blind.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Truly Love Is Blind by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Broken, Yasin Engno
- Of War and Peace, Shruti Goswami
- Realizations of a whore, Shruti Goswami
- Promises, Shruti Goswami
- Wonders Of Wondering, david kush
- Tabatha Khumalo, Bob Johnson
- 'What's Wrong With Her? ', nikka mee farillon
- Emotions Kept Inside, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Yehi Karna Hay to Insan Banata Keyun Hay, Akhtar Jawad
- Golden Dreams, Ruma Chaudhuri