Like sheep among wolves
Is how He said he would leave us
Its strange how with our own hearts
Satan does deceive us.
For if you do not feel
Like you are being stalked
By a wolf with watering tongue
I’d say you’re living a lie
And by the queen bee you have been stung.
The trick, my friend, or so I’ve been told
Is to never let them smell fear
Make them think that you’re bold.
For if you can do this
You will surely win
But don’t think for a moment
You’ll leave behind all sins
For until He takes it away
Sin lies within us all
Destructive Wind please take them
Holy Winds please don’t stall.
So many of us are growing weary
Of always missing the mark
Oh Michael can you hear me
I’m tired of sitting in park.
Nvisible 2Luv's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (True Sheep by Nvisible 2Luv )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Down to Earth, moez meftah
- Away she went, moez meftah
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK