Like sheep among wolves
Is how He said he would leave us
Its strange how with our own hearts
Satan does deceive us.
For if you do not feel
Like you are being stalked
By a wolf with watering tongue
I’d say you’re living a lie
And by the queen bee you have been stung.
The trick, my friend, or so I’ve been told
Is to never let them smell fear
Make them think that you’re bold.
For if you can do this
You will surely win
But don’t think for a moment
You’ll leave behind all sins
For until He takes it away
Sin lies within us all
Destructive Wind please take them
Holy Winds please don’t stall.
So many of us are growing weary
Of always missing the mark
Oh Michael can you hear me
I’m tired of sitting in park.
Nvisible 2Luv's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (True Sheep by Nvisible 2Luv )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tragedy And Terror, Ronell Warren Alman
- You Can Be A Success, Ronell Warren Alman
- ONLY YOURS...., DRASHI SHAH
- Have The Drive And Desire, Ronell Warren Alman
- The House of Musing, Emily Warn
- The Lovesong of Emmett Till (1996), Anthony Walton
- I, Aparna Chatterjee
- I know somewhere, gajanan mishra
- I m a GIRL! ! ! ! !, KAUSHAL SABOO
- My PEACE, Kes McKenzie