How true is your beauty
Do your beauty goes just skin deep
Or further than the eye will allow you to see
Does your beauty enter ones mind
Pierce ones heart, and live in ones soul.
Can it hypnotize ones imagination to the point
Where the dream within the dream is about your beauty
Is your beauty only skin deep or is it true beauty
Craig Mize's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (True Beauty by Craig Mize )
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander