The pain of the beloved is your pain,
Their happiness is also your domain
But if the loved one,
Is no longer there,
How do you keep on living,
Why and Where?
Sad is the white Magnolia,
That proudly adorns the tree,
Its green Lagoon,
Sad is the moon in darkened, sky,
That lost the earth, but cannot cry,
Sad is the lonely heart, that feels despair,
That's lost its way and doesn't care,
For you, beloved, are not there!
A saddening breeze, Is everywhere.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tristesse, Sadness by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk