The pain of the beloved is your pain,
Their happiness is also your domain
But if the loved one,
Is no longer there,
How do you keep on living,
Why and Where?
Sad is the white Magnolia,
That proudly adorns the tree,
Its green Lagoon,
Sad is the moon in darkened, sky,
That lost the earth, but cannot cry,
Sad is the lonely heart, that feels despair,
That's lost its way and doesn't care,
For you, beloved, are not there!
A saddening breeze, Is everywhere.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tristesse, Sadness by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford