Tribute to the Nature!
Srinivas Jegannathan's Other Poems
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Nature's nature is impervious and unassuming, though symmetrical pattern exists. We as humans are responsible for whatever change that we wee on this earth. Though it's a matter of pride to recount the human achievements, the undeniable truth is that we have destroyed the ecosystem and eco-balance of the Nature. Let's join hands together to save Mother Earth by using bio-friendly methods and materials before it's too late. Let's be more responsible. Let's realise that we are part of Nature and when the Nature is destroyed, we will also be. Let's spread the awareness! Let's take this as Diwali Resolution!
Comments about this poem (Tribute to the Nature! by Srinivas Jegannathan )
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry