Trials and Tribulations
As in our trials and tribulations we will rise and fall.
We should remember that Christ is there for us all.
Even as Satan contrives,
Christ is still in our lives.
There are times when no seems to listen and we are alone and seem so lonely,
Remember that Christ is every for everyone so not just us only.
So when those times come and there seems like there is no way out and is full of despair,
Have faith in Him, because He is the one that has shown nothing but love and care.
Believe that His is arms are open for you,
Because you are willing to walk to a life that is nothing but new.
As those difficult times come and go,
Always Remember that Jesus is there to help you so.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Trials and Tribulations by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Love To Motherland, Bulat Okudzhava
- Pastimes Of Poetry, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Think tank, gajanan mishra
- Be thankfull, obed obser
- My Generation, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Midnight Trolley Bus, Bulat Okudzhava
- Now Falling, Bulat Okudzhava
- Oh, You, Fancies, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- Exploring Inner Oceans, RoseAnn V. Shawiak