Trials and Tribulations
As in our trials and tribulations we will rise and fall.
We should remember that Christ is there for us all.
Even as Satan contrives,
Christ is still in our lives.
There are times when no seems to listen and we are alone and seem so lonely,
Remember that Christ is every for everyone so not just us only.
So when those times come and there seems like there is no way out and is full of despair,
Have faith in Him, because He is the one that has shown nothing but love and care.
Believe that His is arms are open for you,
Because you are willing to walk to a life that is nothing but new.
As those difficult times come and go,
Always Remember that Jesus is there to help you so.
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Trials and Tribulations by Frank Pulver )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 January 1887 – 20 January 1962)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Behind Closed Doors Once Again, Electric Lady
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Spring Rhyme, Luo Zhihai
- Sweet Lady, Michael P. McParland
- Sweet Goodnight, Michael P. McParland
- Sweet Dreams Sweet Love, Michael P. McParland
- Sweet Dreams My Lady Fair, Michael P. McParland
- The Urinal, Doyen Lingua
- Striking Beauty, Michael P. McParland
- Staying Power, Michael P. McParland
- Stars Of Love (Dreaming Of You), Michael P. McParland
- Splendid, Michael P. McParland