Tiny painted turtle the size of a quarter,
Rabbit and Sons trim the beans a lot shorter.
Red fox with black sox and magnificent tail,
Blue birds teach fledglings to bath without fail,
Splishing and splashing in birdie-bath bliss,
Nature was never any better than this!
When white tails are glimpsed through a curtain of leaves,
I thank God for gifting us treasures like these!
Connie Yost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Treasures by Connie Yost )
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery