I was born, and the only child.
Mom and Dad took good care of me.
But when I was ten, life went wild,
Changed forever my family.
Mom and Dad started acting strange,
Lots of family counseling.
Then Mom and Dad began to change,
But love was still the constant thing.
Not many know what it's about -
Switching between husband and wife.
Therapists are helping us out.
Transgender is a fact of life.
So Dad is Mom and Mom is Dad.
Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Transparents by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp