It is very clear there is a sacred within us.
It is as lucid as externals like skin or flesh.
A house of solidly ethereal bones.
Within it all those spiritual children running.
All those small but important sacred feet,
making exquisite, impeccable steps.
All of the dead before you and the dead after you.
Take your place in line between these.
If there is no place you ever belonged, the finite is not
lacking in earnest interest, nor efficiency or concern.
The guests who came with you are going. Follow their
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Transcendance by Romella Kitchens )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro