Tragedy at night
Tragedy at night
He is set for the night.
Drops of tears
She is set for a clear night.
His heart burns bright
He burns with a clear vision for
Moth of stray and homeless
A child who loves the sun
The candle flame in the darkness of night are falling in love
And fuel burn in the sun more burning love
And rises in the morning
Candles burned in effigy on the night.
The candles burned on moth wings!
The sun will not believe!
How to make candles at night since it's paid
And moths that had her life
How to burn a candle down?
Yes this is a tragedy, a parting evening sun
(Behzad savari Spring 92)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tragedy at night by BEHZAD SAVARI )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Naveed Khalid
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Sir Walter Scott
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Eid, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Misunderstandings, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Queue, Md. Ziaul Haque
- An Eagle, Md. Ziaul Haque
- New Neighbour, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I Feel Free, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- O, No!, gajanan mishra
- Grand Hand, Michael McParland
- Waking Up in the foam of soap and a stac.., padli monas