Tragedy at night
Tragedy at night
He is set for the night.
Drops of tears
She is set for a clear night.
His heart burns bright
He burns with a clear vision for
Moth of stray and homeless
A child who loves the sun
The candle flame in the darkness of night are falling in love
And fuel burn in the sun more burning love
And rises in the morning
Candles burned in effigy on the night.
The candles burned on moth wings!
The sun will not believe!
How to make candles at night since it's paid
And moths that had her life
How to burn a candle down?
Yes this is a tragedy, a parting evening sun
(Behzad savari Spring 92)
BEHZAD SAVARI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tragedy at night by BEHZAD SAVARI )
- Saving The World, Ronald Chapman
- Corruption, Sandra Feldman
- Cannot Take Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Beautiful Story of You, Corey Jones
- AA, Vera Sidhwa
- Hell is dumb and sore throats are stupid., Jena Crowe
- 100 Years of War, Robert Green
- The Dog, Deborah Eker
- Cutting Back Government, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- He's right;, george albot
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- gamblers all, Charles Bukowski
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)