RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tracing Patterns Of Delight
Strands of light flowing past the room,
looking for a place of residence in this
lonely, old world.
Tracing patterns of delight into circles,
holding onto blossoms of newly-born roses.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tracing Patterns Of Delight by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya
- Two Debates, Naveed Akram