RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tracing Life Patterns
Tracing life patterns into grey matter, lifting me
into heights of intellect's rhythm.
Rocking with lightening, fascinated by it's awesome
depths, taking me deeply into canyons and abysses of
Never wavering, trilling into every note, placing
melodies into imaginative abysses of particle's
Moving forward with every thought as if it were a
step into the future of my soul.
Rhapsodies filling me intensely with all types of
scenic views where I can relax and play just like
when I was a child.
Never misplacing my curiosity along the way.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tracing Life Patterns by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Boxed, Barisan Chatterjee
- The Figure of a Priest, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Night and heavens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Rattling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Half moon, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hand That moves round, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Round and round The nymph Danced, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Down By The Sea, Lilly Emery
- The Taxi Ride, Nick krakana
- Wild night birds, Emmanuel George Cefai