TEN PEARLS ON GOD
(NARAYANAGURU: - ‘DAIVADASAKAM’)
O, God! Protect us;
Never leave us;
You are the Captain
Of the ocean of
Unending strife; -
The great steam boat
Your Solemn Feet!
One, more an’ more…
I touch, compute, tally…
At the end,
Like eyes motionless
Let the mind be non-dual in You!
Uninterrupted You shower
Grain, apparel an’ all for us
You are the only Master for us.
The sea, waves an’ wind,
The depth-all those are we,
You, the Delusion, You, the Nobility,
Always is our core.
You, the Creator,
You, the Creation,
You, the Created, O, Lord!
You are The Instrument
For The Great Act!
You are The Jugglery,
You are The Juggler,
You are The Nobility
Which resolves Illusion,
Pours an’ pours-
The Ultimate Salvation!
You are The Truth,
The Knowledge, the Ecstasy.
You, the Present,
The Past, the Future.
And no one else
The noble feet of Yours
Fill the in an’ the out.
We praise an’ praise You,
You be The Great Winner,
And always be.
Be victorious The Great Lord!
Saviour of the poor,
Master of the ultimate happiness,
Ocean of Mercy!
In the glory of
The deep deep sea of
The Nobility of yours,
We all would immerse.
Extreme happiness be prevailed,
Every quantum of moment!
This Poem was chanted by Guru as a gift
to the humanity. In this Guru depicts God
as the Ultimate that is every where, in-out.
He is the creator, the created and the creation.
“Their creation does not require the intervention
of supernatural being or god.Rather, these multiple
universes arise naturally from physical law.”
-Stephen Hawking (The Grand Design-2010)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (TPOG by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(25 July 1956)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Thanks for Remembering Us, Dana Gioia
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Tarantella, Hilaire Belloc
- Gratefulness, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
Poem of the Day
- Sky, mina lotfi
- Where are my children, gajanan mishra
- Winter Festival Chant, Luo Zhihai
- A Humble Heroine, Max Plowman
- Dear Amy Nehzooukammyatootill, Aimee Nezhukumatathil
- I fear a foolish, gajanan mishra
- Cycle of life (German), Michelle Chvojka
- Bidinthani Raikhos, Swrji Basumatary
- Magic Of Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Angw, Swrji Basumatary