TEN PEARLS ON GOD
(NARAYANAGURU: - ‘DAIVADASAKAM’)
O, God! Protect us;
Never leave us;
You are the Captain
Of the ocean of
Unending strife; -
The great steam boat
Your Solemn Feet!
One, more an’ more…
I touch, compute, tally…
At the end,
Like eyes motionless
Let the mind be non-dual in You!
Uninterrupted You shower
Grain, apparel an’ all for us
You are the only Master for us.
The sea, waves an’ wind,
The depth-all those are we,
You, the Delusion, You, the Nobility,
Always is our core.
You, the Creator,
You, the Creation,
You, the Created, O, Lord!
You are The Instrument
For The Great Act!
You are The Jugglery,
You are The Juggler,
You are The Nobility
Which resolves Illusion,
Pours an’ pours-
The Ultimate Salvation!
You are The Truth,
The Knowledge, the Ecstasy.
You, the Present,
The Past, the Future.
And no one else
The noble feet of Yours
Fill the in an’ the out.
We praise an’ praise You,
You be The Great Winner,
And always be.
Be victorious The Great Lord!
Saviour of the poor,
Master of the ultimate happiness,
Ocean of Mercy!
In the glory of
The deep deep sea of
The Nobility of yours,
We all would immerse.
Extreme happiness be prevailed,
Every quantum of moment!
This Poem was chanted by Guru as a gift
to the humanity. In this Guru depicts God
as the Ultimate that is every where, in-out.
He is the creator, the created and the creation.
“Their creation does not require the intervention
of supernatural being or god.Rather, these multiple
universes arise naturally from physical law.”
-Stephen Hawking (The Grand Design-2010)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (TPOG by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
- পড়, Md. Ziaul Haque
- A Boy And A Frog (kids stuff), Sally Plumb Plumb
- Haiku- Obsession, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Playing With Fire, Evie Shockley
- Doing Time, Betsy Sholl
- ordeal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Innovative way, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku- Connotation, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Silent Witness, James coupland
- A happy Farmer Family, Nishchal Ningleku
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)