TEN PEARLS ON GOD
(NARAYANAGURU: - ‘DAIVADASAKAM’)
O, God! Protect us;
Never leave us;
You are the Captain
Of the ocean of
Unending strife; -
The great steam boat
Your Solemn Feet!
One, more an’ more…
I touch, compute, tally…
At the end,
Like eyes motionless
Let the mind be non-dual in You!
Uninterrupted You shower
Grain, apparel an’ all for us
You are the only Master for us.
The sea, waves an’ wind,
The depth-all those are we,
You, the Delusion, You, the Nobility,
Always is our core.
You, the Creator,
You, the Creation,
You, the Created, O, Lord!
You are The Instrument
For The Great Act!
You are The Jugglery,
You are The Juggler,
You are The Nobility
Which resolves Illusion,
Pours an’ pours-
The Ultimate Salvation!
You are The Truth,
The Knowledge, the Ecstasy.
You, the Present,
The Past, the Future.
And no one else
The noble feet of Yours
Fill the in an’ the out.
We praise an’ praise You,
You be The Great Winner,
And always be.
Be victorious The Great Lord!
Saviour of the poor,
Master of the ultimate happiness,
Ocean of Mercy!
In the glory of
The deep deep sea of
The Nobility of yours,
We all would immerse.
Extreme happiness be prevailed,
Every quantum of moment!
This Poem was chanted by Guru as a gift
to the humanity. In this Guru depicts God
as the Ultimate that is every where, in-out.
He is the creator, the created and the creation.
“Their creation does not require the intervention
of supernatural being or god.Rather, these multiple
universes arise naturally from physical law.”
-Stephen Hawking (The Grand Design-2010)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (TPOG by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
- Wrapped In Silk, michael walkerjohn
- My Prayer, Clive Blake
- AFTER THESE MISTS AND FOGS, M.D Dinesh Nair
- Creek of death!, SALINI NAIR
- Your Coronation, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- I Love You, How To Say, Get It Sent Acro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Right To Prevail, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Scarecrow, Naveed Khalid
- Beav Cleave - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Hotel, Randy Resh
Poem of the Day
- The Brook, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- An Enigma, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)